Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oracle Application's URL from back end


option 1

SELECT home_url
   FROM icx_parameters

option 2


Select PROFILE_OPTION_VALUE
From   FND_PROFILE_OPTION_VALUES
WHERE  PROFILE_OPTION_ID =
       (SELECT PROFILE_OPTION_ID
        FROM FND_PROFILE_OPTIONS
        WHERE PROFILE_OPTION_NAME ='APPS_FRAMEWORK_AGENT')
        AND LEVEL_VALUE=0;

No comments:

Post a Comment