Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Sunday, February 17, 2013

FNDLOAD - List of all lct files


I have already posted note on FNDLOAD utility for doing movement of application setup data from one database to the other.There are instances when we need to move some AOL and seeded data from one Environment to another Environment, thus at that time it is necessary to understand what are different options Available within the Oracle. Here is extensive list for some of the objects , that should be migrated by FNDLOAD.
fnd

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regards
    Sridevi Koduru (Senior Oracle Apps Trainer Oracleappstechnical.com)
    Please Contact for One to One Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Financials, SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, D2K at sridevikoduru@oracleappstechnical.com | +91 - 9581017828.

    ReplyDelete