Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Monday, April 15, 2013

Concurrent Program download without Valuesets and Values

Good news that Oracle had modified the lct file afcpprog.lct to ignore the Valuesets and Valueset Values, Parameter P_VSET_DOWNLOAD_CHILDREN had been included and it should be set to 'N' while downloading the ldt file for Concurrent programs as below,

FNDLOAD apps/apps@ 0 Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcpprog.lct file_name.ldt PROGRAM APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME="prod" CONCURRENT_PROGRAM_NAME="concurrent name" P_VSET_DOWNLOAD_CHILDREN="N"

Setting the value of P_VSET_DOWNLOAD_CHILDREN to 'N' instructs the lct file to ignore the Valuesets and its values.

1 comment: