Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to assign default template for XML Publisher Report

If there exists multiple templates for a BI Publisher report and you want one particular template a default template.

1. Navigation to
System Administration Responsibility > Concurrent > Programs

2. Query your Program Name

3. Click on Onsite Setting

4. From the LOV for the "Template" field select a template as default.

No comments:

Post a Comment