Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Steps to remove the locked database object

--get object id
SELECT * FROM DBA_OBJECTS WHERE OBJECT_NAME LIKE 'XX_RES_ALLOC_DM%';

select * from all_objects where object_id IN (323889) ;

--find locked or not , if found then find session id
select * from v$locked_object;

 WHERE object_id IN (1193375,1169419,1169514)  ;         

---from the session id(SID), find serail
select * from v$session where sid=3250;

---kill the session 'session id, serail '
alter system kill session (:sid, :SERIAL#) ;
alter system kill session '3120,9499' immediate;

No comments:

Post a Comment