Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

R12 Query to find supplier payment method

In R12 supplier payment method information no more exists in the ap_supplier_sites_all table.
Query to find the supplier payment method


SELECT   ieppm.payment_method_code
       FROM ap_supplier_sites_all assa,
            ap_suppliers sup,
            iby_external_payees_all iepa,
            iby_ext_party_pmt_mthds ieppm
      WHERE sup.vendor_id = assa.vendor_id
        AND assa.pay_site_flag = 'Y'
        AND assa.vendor_site_id = iepa.supplier_site_id
        AND iepa.ext_payee_id = ieppm.ext_pmt_party_id
        AND ((ieppm.inactive_date IS NULL) OR (ieppm.inactive_date > SYSDATE)
            )
        AND assa.vendor_site_id = :p_vendor_site_id
        AND ieppm.primary_flag = 'Y'
   ORDER BY sup.vendor_name, assa.vendor_site_code



1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot, I cant found the correct method code for suppliers, finally with this query I can.

    ReplyDelete