Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)

The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) is a payment-integration initiative of the European Union for simplification of bank transfers. As of March 2012, SEPA consists of the 27 EU member states, the four members of the EFTA (Iceland,LiechtensteinNorway and Switzerland) and Monaco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area


No comments:

Post a Comment