Pages

OracleEBSpro is purely for knowledge sharing and learning purpose, with the main focus on Oracle E-Business Suite Product and other related Oracle Technologies.

I'm NOT responsible for any damages in whatever form caused by the usage of the content of this blog.

I share my Oracle knowledge through this blog. All my posts in this blog are based on my experience, reading oracle websites, books, forums and other blogs. I invite people to read and suggest ways to improve this blog.


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to find OPP log file in XML Publisher?

To investigate on XML issues or other publishing problems, often the OPP logfile is needed. 

OPP stands for Output Post Processor. Below are the steps to find log file

1. Login to the application as SYSADMIN 

2. Responsibility: System Administrator

3. Function: Concurrent --> Manager --> Administration

4. Select the Output Post Processor

5. Click on the Processes button

6. Select the Concurrent Process which was active during the time that the request ran

7. Click on the Manager Log button to open the Output Post Processor log file

No comments:

Post a Comment